Legal Blog

How to Find a Personal Injury Attorney

Hiring a personal injury attorney is not too much different than hiring an employee. Gather names of candidates, narrow down the list, and meet with the candidates. The differences are that you will have to find the attorney names and be well prepared for the initial consultation. Gather Names of Potential Personal Injury Attorney to

Read More »

Are You Getting The Most Out of Your Rental Property?

Every landlord knows, or if you haven’t been in the renting business for very long, you soon will know, renting property comes with a certain amount of risk. At some point in time, there will come that tenant who seemed like the golden renter – good credit, quiet at night, only owned a goldfish. But

Read More »

A Simple Guide To Depositions

If your case goes to court, you or someone you know could be deposed in a deposition. Alternatively, you may wish to depose somebody else to help your case. Depositions can occur in divorce, custody, paternity, personal injury, contract, real estate, and many other types of cases. What are depositions? The traditional deposition involves one

Read More »

Do You Need A Utah Car Accident Attorney?

If you got in a car accident, this post contains a few things to reduce your stress and anxiety. Whether you have been seriously injured or not, a car accident attorney can help get you peace of mind. How Long Do I Have To File A Lawsuit? When a person has been injured in a car

Read More »

Common Questions About HIPAA

What is HIPAA? The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a legislative act that was passed in 1996. HIPAA addressed many other topics including the portability of health insurance. However, HIPAA has become most well-known for its Privacy and Security requirements. In 2009, the HIPAA Privacy and Security provisions became revised.  This became part of the

Read More »