TOP LEGAL TALENT — SMALL FIRM FEEL
Skilled representation you can afford
As a small firm with exceptional talent, we give you personal attention. At Christensen Law, Counselors & Practitioners you are not just another client; we realize your case has personal real life importance to you. We will answer your questions and give you direction when you need us. For a free 30 minute consultation Call us now at 801-322-8879 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our expertise analyzing cases to give you advice on how you can get the result you need. Having helped hundreds of clients make good decisions over a combined 35 years of experience, we can also help you get your best result. We can help you discover the facts that matter up front so that you do not spend thousands of dollars seeking relief that you cannot prove.
We are a small boutique litigation and appellate firm that caters to individuals and to small business clients. We have handled complex legal matters that involve new and novel interpretations of law. Some of these cases have been against clients represented by the largest law firms in Utah or out-of-state firms. We have tried cases that have taken up to several weeks of court time.
But we also take small cases. You should meet with us even if it is just for a one time consultation so that we can help you know how to focus on the strengths of your case. Small cases that should be easily resolved can turn into much bigger problems when the parties do not get good legal advice at the beginning.
Many cases turn on the facts rather than new legal theories. To win, you need to know what matters to the court. Should you be aggressive with the other party? Should you settle or hold out? Your decision on these points may make or break your case. The answer may not be what you think.
Just a few areas of law we’ve experienced great success in:
- Divorce, support, alimony and property division
- Child custody. Modification actions, Paternity, Motions when one parent moves away, grandparent rights, juvenile court actions
- Accidental Death – Survival Claims, Wrongful Death Claims
- Personal Injury – Automobile accidents, Truck Accidents
- Business Disputes – Enforcement of contract, business dissolution, collections
- Employment Law – Wrongful termination, employment contracts, discrimination, whistle blower actions
- Property Law – Enforcing real estate contracts, enforcing real estate agent contracts, boundary disputes, adverse possession, real estate liens, enforcing Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions, rights in homeowners associations
A Special Offer:
Call us now for a special offer. When you come in to our office, or call on the phone, we will make time to see you as soon as you are available for a free 30 minute consultation. For our records, when you call in please mention the code 15-I so we can schedule a free 30 minute consultation for you.
You can call us now at 801-322-8879, or email us at email@example.com. We will give you the help you need in court.
Call us now at 801-322-8879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys.